Liquid nitrogen fertilizers (UAN) are intended for use in agriculture.
UAN creates optimal conditions for plant nutrition with nitrogen. It is used as a pre - sowing fertilizer and as a top dressing.
For spring grain, nitrogen fertilization is carried out shortly before sowing.
The nitrogen introduced into the soil is easily assimilated by plants, with the highest effect on them when there is a need for quick feeding.
The timing of fertilizing is determined in strict accordance with the phases of plant development.
- UAN (urea - ammonia mixture)
- Highly concentrated liquid nitrogen fertilizer for cereals, fodder, oilseeds, fruit and vegetable crops, sugar beet
- It is used on all types of soils and has a positive effect on their fertility.
- Increases crop yields, regulates the growth of vegetative mass
- It is a mixture of urea and ammonium nitrate, has a neutral or slightly alkaline reaction, does not contain technogenic contamination with radionuclides, and is non - explosive.
- Does not contain free ammonia, which excludes nitrogen losses during transportation, storage, and soil application
- Can be applied together with irrigation water and without embedding into the soil
- Promising for use due to high economic efficiency
Liquid nitrogen fertilizers (UAN) are fire - explosion proof.
Liquid nitrogen fertilizers are transported by all types of transport except aviation in accordance with the rules for the carriage of goods in force for this type of transport.
Liquid nitrogen fertilizers UAN for agriculture are stored in tanks made of carbon or alloy steel (previously freed from previously stored other products) with tightly closed hatches in order to prevent changes in the composition of the fertilizer.
6 months from the date of production.